Stones of Strength
Date: Feb 3rd & 4th, 2024
Location: Apalachee Regional Park 7550 Apalachee Pkwy Tallahassee FL
As this is a single class of open competition there will be no weigh in for this meet. This will take place during the Tallahassee Highlands and Scottish Festival and include entry to the festival for the competitor only.
$750 cash prize to the Open division Lad n' Lassie who take first place!
* Kilt required to compete. We have partnered with Sport Kilt to provide our attendees and athletes a discount code.
This meet is a Stones of Strength IHGF qualifier for the national championships in California at the IHGF All American stones of Strength.
- Stone Press: Athlete will clean and press their stone for reps in :90. There will be down commands. Belt sleeves and wraps all allowed. No tacky allowed
- Fefor Stone Carry: Athlete will pick the stone and carry for max distance turns every 50' . no tacky allowed all other equipment allowed
- Stone Put: Using the same trig setup for Braemar stone Athlete will throw their stone for max distance 3 attempts allowed. Crossing the front stop will DQ that throw.
- Stone Medley: Athlete will carry each stone 50', lightest to heaviest, for the fastest time.
- Stone Load to Barrel: Athlete will load each stone, lightest to heaviest, to a 40" barrel for time. Tacky allowed
Start Time & Schedule
- Sat Feb 3rd
- 9:00 AM
- Men's Open Highlands
- Women's Open Highlands
- Men's Novice" Stones of Strength
- All Women's divisions for Stones of Strength
- Sun Feb 4th
- 9 AM
- Women's Novice Heavy Athletics (Highland Games)
- Men's Novice Heavy Athletics (Highland Games)
- Women's Masters
- Men's Masters
- Men's Open divisions: Stones of Strength
- Women's Adaptive
- Men's Adaptive
Iron Vault StrengthLet's get strong
Tallahassee's premier strongman training facility and host of the Iron Vault Classic. Owner and Coach Brett Fain focuses on athlete longevity, strength and the sport of strength.
Mildly Offensive StrongmanFind your favorite shirt today!
All the smack talk and gym talk you hear from strongmen and strongwomen, but on a shirt.