The North Florida Facial Hair Society (NFFHS) in partnership with the Tallahassee Highland Games will be conducting a 'Mane Event' as a fund raiser for Broken Caber Adaptive Athletics
NFFHS is a non profit dedicated to the creating awareness and support for all forms of facial hair. NFFHS also serves in endeavors to raise money for charities like the @hangtoughorg (Hang Tough Foundation on FB) and now our new friends at @Broken Caber Adaptive Athletics.
- One full registration ($25) is required for registration. Additional division entries are available as add-on's and are noted on the ticket name and image.
- Registration for the 'Mane Event' will grant you standard access as a guest at the Tallahassee Highland Games.
- Judges will be adhering to standards set by the North American Competitive Beard and Moustache Alliance.
Find, follow and support:
- NFFHS on Facebook and Instagram
- @TallyHighlandGamesahassee Facebook and Instagram
- Broken Caber on Facebook and Instagram
More info on the Tally Games:
Tallahassee's premier sporting and cultural festival. Highland Games competitors will compete to win the International Highland Games series in order to travel to the National championship.
Tallahassee will also host the United State Caber Toss Championship along with Scottish cultural events including:
- And lots of Scottish, Irish and Celtic vendors.
A Festival of Strength and Culture
Bring the family, your friends or the entire clan for two days of competition, culture, celebration and more.